ShareThis

Shruti

Janith | 10:41 AM | 0 comments


Continuing our worldwide tour in search of beautiful and talented ladies, we once again stopover in neighbouring India, this time in Bangalore where we meet the talented Shruti. She is very fluent in English, Hindi and Kannada, graduated from Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media. 
 
She is now a celebrated glamour and fashion model in India posing for major photographers worldwide. Her sexy, vibrant, glamorous poses have made their mark and she is one of the leading models in India. 
 
Let’s hear more from Shruti herself.. 

 Modelling profile 
 
 
· Full name – Shruti Viswan
· Life’s motto – Live & Let Live
· Eye colour - Black
· Hair colour – Brown/Ebony
· Height – 5”6
· Bust - 32
· Waist - 24
· Education in brief – Journalism
· Biggest achievements in Modelling – 
 
o Appeared in FHM magazine February 2012 issue
o Appeared in Maxim magazine February 2013 issue
o Having had the opportunity to shoot for most sought after Fashion  Bollywood photographer – Haider Khan, Mumbai
o Having had the chance to shoot for my best friend and fashion celebrity favourite photographer – Anson Antony, Bangalore
 
 
Shruti, you are a graduate of journalism, what’s your contribution towards journalism?
I have always been interested in doing a lot of things, I believe, not only me, but everyone is multi-talented in their own ways. I wanted to be a journalist and soon became one; I’ve worked with different publications. I realised I had equal passion for Radio and Modelling. Currently my focus is just modelling as I am getting busier as the days go by. Don’t know what is next in store for me!
 
Do you recall the day you were asked to model, tell us your interesting story?
I grew up flipping through different fashion magazines, watching those models pose with so much grace and seeing those huge hoardings with eye candy models; I have always dreamt of becoming one. My first day of modelling was a day filled with a mixture of feelings - happiness, anxiety, curiosity and excitement and that is one day I would cherish for the rest of my life.  

We see your work as a model spanning areas of lingerie, swimwear etc. Coming from a land where there is lots of culture, traditions etc, how do you manage the exposure and have you faced any issue to date?
I respect my culture and tradition as much as I respect my profession. I always believe that there is a fine line between sensuality and sexuality; I tend to be focused on being sensual. I wouldn’t say there weren’t any issues at all, I have faced and overcome a few and I don’t think it is anything great to talk about. When you are on a mission you would face hindrances but at the end of the day what matters is if you achieve your mission or not.  
 
What does the future hold for you, what’s your plan?
I believe in living in the present and living my life to the fullest. It has been only 2 years since I started modelling and the journey has been really good, having had the opportunity to work with the crème layer of the industry. I am sure that my future is getting brighter as the days pass. My plan would be to put in my heart and soul like always to be the most sought after model. 
 
Ever been to Sri Lanka? 
Although I have never had the opportunity to visit Sri Lanka, I have a couple of friends from there; I find them really warm, welcoming and nice. I love beaches and sand, having ravishing beaches like Unawatuna, Bentota, Mirissa and the list goes on, Sri Lanka is a very special place and a ‘must visit’ country to me. I’ve read about water skiing and scuba diving; these two are the adventurous sports that are in my to-do list for sure when I am there. I would be more than glad if I had the opportunity to shoot in one of those beaches too. 
 
As a model, how do you face competition?
Competition is part and parcel of any profession. As a model I would say it is fierce, but as long as I have my style of work I can fight it. I believe in competing with myself than with someone else, bettering myself as a model is a great way of learning.
 
What’s your “yay” and “nay” in modelling?
Modelling excites me and that is the reason I am a model. I do a variety of shoots for various brands ranging from glamour to fashion. Be it glamour, swimwear, other garments the client would require you to give him variety in terms of posing, expression, carrying the outfit etc…. 
 
Before I take up a shoot I do my homework to deliver the best, posing in glamour has to give a very sensual essence to the picture, while posing for swimwear or another piece of garment, though you need to play with your expressions you have to pay great attention to carry the outfit with all the essence of its creativity. I don’t think body painting is my cup of tea.
 
 
 
Interview by Jayantha Fernando
Images by Anson Antony

Category: , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments