ShareThis

I am a murderer.wait and see what I will do when I come back-VASS

Janith | 9:00 AM | 0 comments

DIG Colombo North Vass Gunawardena has been accused of murders and has been arrested on numerous charges of murder and had threatened the lives of many was  quipped by the Assistant Superintendent of Police Shani Abeysekara.

The ASP had read a report of the Magistrate A.M Sahabdeen while saying what was told by the DIG that he will see, when he comes out.

The suspect DIG while pushing the chair  he was sitting on back had added that Shani, you’ll not be able to keep me for long, when I come back you’ll will know what I will do. I am a murderer. This is recorded in a report.  He aimed this caution at the officers who conducted the investigations and to their families. This was told at the courts by the Assistant Superintendent of Police CID Shani Abeysekara

Category: , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments