ShareThis

Priyanka to miss her song's release for 'Barfi!' sake

Janith | 11:17 AM | 0 comments


Priyanka Chopra's first single and her most-talked-about film "Barfi" are releasing on the same day and she has decided to skip the former event.
"My music album will come in a few months but the first single will come the same day as'Barfi', actually Sep 13. The first single features Will.I.AM. and it will be a worldwide release," the 30-year-old said at the Mijwan fashion show.
Titled " In My City", the single will be released during the 'Thursday Night Football'. However, Priyanka will not be present as she says, "I am promoting 'Barfi' at that time... I had to choose".



TOI


Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments